Loremaster Alec's Pub

The Quill and Saber Tavern prides itself on excellent service, good food, cool drinks, a warm fire, hot barkeeps, and good friends. Enjoy your stay. No brawling.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Porter of the Day

I have been away from the Quill and Saber for a few days. I see that the place is still standing, so I guess the celebrations did not get out of hand ... though I imagine that the local vintner and the resident lady of the night distributed a lot of their wares. Anyway, while I was away I arranged to have supplies delivered to the tavern. You know what that means! I had to hire a porter or two to transport all the supplies from the wholesalers to the tavern. Does anybody have any requests for anything that you would like to see the porters lift? You will be surprised what they can hoist onto their shoulders.



6 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

I know I get off on some of the weirdest things, but in the first pic? I LOVE the tan line.

This guy looks quite lickable. *grin*

7:56 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Note to self: must have tan line by Niagara Falls peep meet.

8:05 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

I would lick you anyway, tan line or no tan line. :P

8:25 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Mmm! Perfect amount of hair I think, too! So, is there a line for the women who want to lick Alec?

8:34 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Yes,there is a line and I'm at the front. The wait will be very long.

9:41 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Mmmmm. Wait, the what will be very long? Oh, never mind, you said 'wait'.

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home