Loremaster Alec's Pub

The Quill and Saber Tavern prides itself on excellent service, good food, cool drinks, a warm fire, hot barkeeps, and good friends. Enjoy your stay. No brawling.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Four Things

I got tagged by Nutz, who got tagged by MCatt, who got tagged by Alice, who got tagged by Dweeze, so here are my answers:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Pharmacy Technician
2. Service Coordinator at an Advertising Agency
3. Researcher for a Documentary that Aired on PBS
4. College Instructor

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Dead Poets Society
2. Strictly Ballroom
3. Star Wars
4. Dead Again

Four Places I have lived:

1. Washington, DC
2. Philadelphia, PA
3. Baltimore, MD
4. Napoleon, MI

Four Shows I love:

1. The West Wing
2. Babylon 5
3. The Amazing Race
4. Nip/Tuck

Four highly-touted TV shows I detest:

1. Everybody Loves Raymond
2. Will & Grace
3. The Family Guy
4. Everybody Loves Raymond

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:

1. The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
2. Magician by Raymond E. Feist
3. Paris Underground by Etta Schiber
4. A Midwife's Tale by Laura Thatcher Ulrich

Four places I have vacationed:

1. Dublin, Ireland
2. Rome, Italy
3. Sliema, Malta
4. Oxford, England

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Moo Shu Chicken
2. Chicken Tika Masala
3. Ropa Vieja
4. Falafel with Baba Ganough

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Blogger
2. RTVW
3. Guys4Men
4. Google

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Philadelphia
2. My parents' house with the dogs
3. Paris
4. Australia

And I'm tagging:

1. BZ
2. Puffy
3. Seana
4. Nookie

8 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

I? am totally gellus of your four vacation places!

*smooch* Thanks for playing along!

1:00 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I agree with Nutz...damn...you have been on some great vacations.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Agh! I have to hurry and do mine. Who else is left to tag?

4:49 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

I loved Bablyon 5.

I agree about the cool vacations.

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, but everyone loves Raymond.

I too agree about the vacations.

8:13 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Dead Poets Society made me cry. I haven't seen it since it was in the theater. *sniff*

12:53 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Michelle and I will one day travel to Malta. She has family there.

1:33 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

AHHHH!!! You stink! Just kidding. I will put this on today. I hope all is well!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home