Loremaster Alec's Pub

The Quill and Saber Tavern prides itself on excellent service, good food, cool drinks, a warm fire, hot barkeeps, and good friends. Enjoy your stay. No brawling.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Groundhog of the Day

Well and truly, this furry guy is not really a groundhog, but he does care for all the animals up at the Duke's villa. Since Zombs is hosting a Groundhog Day soiree over at her haberdashery shop, I thought it might be nice to invite this guy along and see if he spots his shadow. If the Duke's beastmaster does see his shadow and determines we are in for six more weeks of winter then I hope that he returns to the Quill and Saber to hibernate for a while. With all that fur, I am sure he can keep me warm throughout the night even if the fire in the hearth goes out.



10 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Holy cow! Is that what Bigfoot looks like? MM & Zombs will be in heaven!

2:33 PM  
Blogger mm said...

LOL @ Nutz! *whack*

Ya know Alec, all this does is make me want to see the unedited pics! I mean, what's he *doing* down there? *innocent look*

3:09 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

MM, you are not the only one that wants to see the unedited pic!

3:15 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Ahem. There's a second guy that appeared in the original portrait. That is just not appropriate for the commonroom here at the Quill and Saber. If you're so inclined, Mistress MM and Master Vols, I shall rent you a room upstairs. You can take Master Groundhog and his buddy with you.

4:23 PM  
Blogger mm said...

I get him first! Or them, whatever. Where is my key, please?

5:42 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

LOL! I will take sloppy thirds I guess then.

6:45 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Considering what Lady MM is, *points to links*, I would think she would already have a room. *grin*

9:53 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I think that you are quite right in that regard, Mistress Arkie. Also, considering what Master Groundhog and his companion were doing to each other, I am not certain that Mistress MM will earn much coin from their custom!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

So did he see his shadow?

10:33 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

You and hair! My goodness. LOL But, very very hot. Thanks for the eye candy (particularly since mine eyes are now free to roam). :-)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home