Loremaster Alec's Pub

The Quill and Saber Tavern prides itself on excellent service, good food, cool drinks, a warm fire, hot barkeeps, and good friends. Enjoy your stay. No brawling.

Monday, January 30, 2006

The Adventures of Alec and Lurker: Part the First

I sometimes need to travel to the academy where Lurker and Lady are engaged in their studies. When I make that trip, one of them graciously hosts me. Lady used to live in a boarding house with a landlord and about half a dozen other young maidens. Yes, the landlord seemed to have a policy about who he would allow to reside under his roof. He leased all the rooms to attractive young ladies.

One of the parlors at the boarding house had a sofa that could be made up as a bed. One evening after visiting a local tavern, Lurker, Lady, and I sat in the parlor talking and drinking some ale that we brought back to the boarding house. That was when one of the other residents came bounding into the room.

Brooke was wearing nothing more than a simple white night shift. She just sat down in a chair and started talking to us. Lady went to the kitchen, leaving Lurker and I alone with Brooke. It was either cold in the parlor or Brooke was excited because not only could we see her bosom but her nipples seemed to be poking through that white night shift. I do not know if she realized or if she simply did not care, but she carried on an animated conversation about the young buck who has been courting her, an aristocrat with more gold pieces than sense or gentility.

Eventually Brooke departed for her own room. "That was quite a sight," I said to Lurker. I'm sure that it was something much more entertaining for him than for me, but I confess that I was intrigued all the same.

I fell into a deep sleep later that night after we finished the ale. I remember dreaming about Brooke in that wispy white night shift with her nipples prominently highlighted. When I awoke, I discovered that all the blood in my body seemed to have rushed to my member. It was swollen and hard as an iron bar. It seems that Brooke really brought something out in me ... and let me assure you that it was really poking out!

The next day I told Lurker and Lady about my dream and its aftermath. They were amazed and impressed. All three of us had quite a good laugh about it.

5 Comments:

Blogger volsfan said...

LOL! Great story. Let me get this straight...you looked like pic number 2 *points down there*?

10:14 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Portrait #2 doesn't even begin to describe it, my friend. I was much more excited than that; he still appears a little soft. Go figure.

10:18 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

LOL!

10:35 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Loving your use of words here!

*waves to lurker*

7:45 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

I have no words. LOL Just laughter. I'm sure you surprised yourself, more than anything. LOL

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home