Loremaster Alec's Pub

The Quill and Saber Tavern prides itself on excellent service, good food, cool drinks, a warm fire, hot barkeeps, and good friends. Enjoy your stay. No brawling.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Duelists of the Day

My little town is a relatively safe place. Still, it doesn't hurt to carry a rapier or a dirk for protection, providing that you don't happen to be a spellcaster with other means of defending yourself. Proficiency with a weapon only comes with lots of practice. If you turn south outside the tavern and walk for about ten minutes you'll happen across the training yards. My friend Breezy hangs out there a lot. Some days, when the wind is blowing just right, her voice carries all the way to the tavern:

"Show us your saber! Show us your saber! Show us your saber!"




As for me, I don't think it would be so bad to let one of those young mercenaries impale me on his sword.

2 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

I'm such a dork! I had to look twice at that first photo before I realized that it was a face mask he had in his hands!

10:50 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I have seen a similar set of pics and these are hott!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home