Loremaster Alec's Pub

The Quill and Saber Tavern prides itself on excellent service, good food, cool drinks, a warm fire, hot barkeeps, and good friends. Enjoy your stay. No brawling.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Advice on Writing

This new parchment is different from the vellum on which I often compose my thoughts. As much as I enjoy putting quill to parchment, I am concerned that my penmanship has been negatively affected. In particular, I am concerned that my handwriting is not consistent over at the left. You may notice that I have quite elegantly written "Recent Posts" and "Archives," but "Townsfolk" looks rather common in comparison.

Do any scriveners or scribes have suggestions for improving my handwriting so the heading for "Townsfolk" (and "Local Taverns," "Booksellers of Note," and "Places for Being Amused," once I have a chance to write them out) will match the other heaings for the other columns?

I much appreciate your assistance. The next round will be compliments of the house for the scribe who can solve my problem.

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

I dunno, sorry. If I figure it out, I'll let you know. I love the titles you gave the townsfolk!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I also like the townsfolk titles. However *peeved look*, I am NOT related to Linda Weaver! LOL

4:15 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Heh, love the names. I better go find a box for my grapes.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

*runs to look up haberdasher*

8:17 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

If you will copy your template and email it to me, I will see what I can do. Do you still have my email address?

10:33 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I am LOLing at Puffy being a Weaver! LMAO.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home