Loremaster Alec's Pub

The Quill and Saber Tavern prides itself on excellent service, good food, cool drinks, a warm fire, hot barkeeps, and good friends. Enjoy your stay. No brawling.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Spot on the Map

Several kind patrons have asked if they can give out directions to my little tavern. I do not mind if you mark this establishment on your maps.

Some folks think I look familiar. I guess I just have one of those kinds of faces. I imagine I have a doppleganger out there somewhere. Maybe someday I will meet him.

Until then, just remember that my name is Alec. If I'm behind the bar and you're trying to get my attention, calling out another name just won't work.

Same goes for putting those links on your map. Make sure you call me Alec. Nobody wants me to be confused with that doppleganger.

9 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

So I shouldn't call you, oh, I don't know, say.....um...George?

7:46 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Are you who I think you are? Do you have a personalized glass pilsner mug with someone else's name on it?

8:07 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

Could you please define doppleganger for me? I will link you sometime today (I am not in the mood to do much) and look forward to many more excellent posts!

I will have a shot of vodka with a beer chaser if you don't mind.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Hi! I followed the others. Do I know Alec at all?

9:31 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

zombs...you? Have been PMed!

9:44 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

Loving the riddles. Makes me feel smarter when I figure them out. :-)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

spank me and call me drunk!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

*spanks Zbaby* Ya drunk!

Will link you, Alec.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Bonjour George!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home