Loremaster Alec's Pub

The Quill and Saber Tavern prides itself on excellent service, good food, cool drinks, a warm fire, hot barkeeps, and good friends. Enjoy your stay. No brawling.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to the Quill and Saber Pub!

I hope that you enjoy your visit. Have some fun, have a drink, have some food, meet some friends, have some good conversations, make yourself comfortable by the fire. Hopefully you will find the service in my establishment more than adequate. I wish to offer some of the features you have grown to love and add some new stuff as well. I'm always open to suggestions.

Enjoy your stay! The first round is on the house.

8 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Hey! Am I your first? *blinks*

Hmmm... I was told by a little birdie that you were looking for a bar wench! I think I am the woman for the job!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

*smooch*

11:20 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

Well, I am not so sure Nutz is the bar wench you are looking for...she may be a wench but main bar wench? I dunno...

11:39 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Hiya Alec! Hey Nutzy ... you look pretty hot in that wench outfit.

11:48 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*whacks* Vols & *smooches* Nookie

*grin*

11:52 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

Nookie...that is NO outfit!

{{{HUGS}}} Nutz

11:56 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

Yay! Glad to be here. :-)

3:39 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Yay! I found my way here!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home