Loremaster Alec's Pub

The Quill and Saber Tavern prides itself on excellent service, good food, cool drinks, a warm fire, hot barkeeps, and good friends. Enjoy your stay. No brawling.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Traveller of the Day

Everything has been so busy in the tavern and around town recently that I have not had much of a chance to sit down and really have a conversation with my most favorite patrons and townsfolk. Many thanks to those of you who have continued to patronize this establishment over the past couple of months even as your host has been less than gracious and frequently absent. In the coming months I will attempt to offer the same quality of service that you experienced when the tavern first opened, but I also beg your understanding when other responsibilities demand my attention.

As much as I love all the townsfolk that drop by for an ale on a regular basis, I also enjoy the travellers who spend just a night or two at the tavern. I try to give my patrons as much privacy as they need. I never ask what happens in the rooms they rent as long as they do not destroy the furnishings. I strongly suspect that one recent patron was in town to have his portrait painted. After all, the linens and the paper hangings in his portrait certainly look like those in a room rented at a tavern, don't you think?

8 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

But what is he hiding???

8:17 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

I want the money shot!!!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

Damn hands!

Where is my ale?

9:31 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Ick!!!! Disgusting!!! Do you know how many germs are on that bedspread? Ack. Next time tell him to pull the comforter down before getting on the bed.

*orders shot of Jagermeister*

9:55 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Yep, I'd say that's definitely your tavern. Did you charge him for the room or was it a freebie?

10:12 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Nice to see tha tavern is open again.

*smooch*

1:51 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

I have to agree with Carey on this one. Hotel bedspreads skeeve me out!

I would love a Guinness!

*gulp*

8:03 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

I want what Carey's having but don't make me spell it.

I like hairy chests. Have I said that before.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home