Loremaster Alec's Pub

The Quill and Saber Tavern prides itself on excellent service, good food, cool drinks, a warm fire, hot barkeeps, and good friends. Enjoy your stay. No brawling.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Shopkeeper of the Day

This small town has been rather quiet for a while, but now that summer has arrived perhaps the tavern will become a little more busy, providing my regular patrons are interested in returning for some company and some ales.

As part of the spring cleaning and preparation for the summer season, I purchased new bowls, mugs, and goblets from a local shopkeeper who seemed quite pleased to provide a nice package for me. Actually, this shopkeeper has always been quite kind in our transactions. If ever I cannot find exactly what I need, he lets me come behind the counter and rummage through his merchandise. Indeed, he gives new meaning to customer service.



5 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

*runs around the place dusting furiously before the guests arrive*

*grabs serving tray & fills new mugs with ale*

Oooh! Nice "mugs"!!! (Yes, that's code! *grin*)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

So this explains Loremaster Alec.

Phew! All this package checking and rummaging through merchandise from behind has gotten me all hot. *Grabs an ale from the serving wench*

This where we go to be dirty, no?

--Swami, a haruspex.

5:54 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*hands Swami another ale ~ on the house*

Welcome to the pub!!! *grin*

6:37 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

You got new mugs? What happened to the glass mug that I got for you? Is it mounted in a special frame, labeled as your most favorite mug?

11:53 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I too like the new mugs! Nice photos as well.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home