Loremaster Alec's Pub

The Quill and Saber Tavern prides itself on excellent service, good food, cool drinks, a warm fire, hot barkeeps, and good friends. Enjoy your stay. No brawling.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hunter of the Day

I hope that all my fine patrons are enjoying the fare at the Quill and Saber now that I am able to devote more attention to running this establishment. There's plenty of ale to go around, plus tonight we will enjoy a very special dinner. Instead of the usual stew, the cook is serving stag with potatos and herbs.

Of course, this special meal to celebrate so many townsfolk stopping by the tavern would not have been possible without the hunter who stealthily slipped through the forest tracking the stag. He always has an arrow at the ready, prepared to take that shot and hit the bullseye.

I hear a rumor that hot buns will be served for dessert.


3 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

I've been meaning to become a Tree Hugger. Oh! I think I see the first tree...

1:38 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Now that? Is a great buttcrack picture!

7:40 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I see the hott buns! NUMMY!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home